Most Prominent name among IBPS SO Classes In Pune
As a leading institute for IBPS SO classes in Pun, Mindful Academy makes sure that each of our students get the most out of the training with a learning in a friendly environment with a great attention to each and every student. This approach has made us an institute with the highest selection ratio in Pune.
Let’s have a look at IBPS SO eligibility criteria, syllabus and other details.
IBPS SO :
a. Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification –
However relaxation in upper age limit is there as per the rules for specified categories such as SC/ST/OBC etc.
A candidate must be either
-Citizen of India
-Citizen of Bhutan
-A Tibetan refugee
-Citizen of Nepal
-Migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania , Malawi, Zambia, Ethiopia Zaire and Vietnam with the intention of settling in India permanently , provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
b. Exam Pattern and selection procedure:
As a leading academy for IBPS SO Classes in Pune, we largely focus on the Exam Patterns and the Selection Procedure. The structure of the Written Examination in Online Mode is as follows:
- All the Tests will be of Objective Types & in Bilingual Format, except the English Paper.
- Total Marks for Common Written Examination are 200 and the time duration will be of 120 minutes.
- Structure of Exam for the Law Officer- Scale I & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I:
- Structure of Exams for an I.T Officer (Scale I), Agriculture Field Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I) & HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):
- Negative Marking:Penalty will be applied for wrong answers marked in the Objective Test. For each question for which a wrong answer is given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at corrected score. There will be no penalty if a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate.
- Cutoff Score:Each candidate will have to secure a specified minimum score in each test and also for the total to be considered for an interview. Before the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in online exam will not be shared with candidates which are short listed for the interview.
- Common Interview:Candidates who have been short listed in the exam will be then called for an Interview to be conducted by the Organizations which are participating and it will be coordinated by IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at selected centres. Total marks allotted for an Interview are 100. The minimum score which is required in an interview is not less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The ratio of the Online CWE (SPL-III) and interview will be 80:20. The combined final scores of candidates are arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in CWE (SPL-III) and the interview. A candidate should be short listed both in the CWE and interview to be shortlisted for the subsequent allotment process.
- Allotment:Once the interview process is completed, candidates which are short listed will be then provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organizations. The decision of IBPS in provisional allotment of candidates to Participating Organizations shall be considered final and will be binding upon the selected candidates. However IBPS has the rights to cancel and reallot Organization-wise allocation based upon exigencies or otherwise. The Offer of appointment will be solely decided by Participating Organizations. IBPS will not be playing any role here.
We greatly focus on the defined exam pattern and the selection procedure so that students will get surprised with any challenge during the selection process. This approach has made us an academy with the highest selection ratio providing IBPS SO classes in Pune.
C. Following is the IBPS SO Exam Syllabus :
We closely monitor the defined syllabus for the IBPS SO and make sure that candidates get trained in all the areas of the IBPS exam. This approach has made us the leader in terms of selection ratio among all the IBPS SO classes in Pune. Our students find it easy to crack the IBPS exam with ease and confident because of our approach towards their training and preparation.
- Ratio and proportion
- Time and work
- Speed, Distance and time
- Mixture and allegation
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Volume and surface Area
- Height and Distances
- Permutation and combinations
- Simple and compound interest
Data Interpretation :
- Pie charts
- Bar & Graphs
- Line charts
- Word formation
- Statement and conclusions
- Statement and assumptions
- Statement and arguments
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Passage and conclusions
- Alphabet test
- Series Test
- Direction sense Test
- Decision making test
- Input/output, Assertion and reasoning
- Sitting Arrangement
English Language :
Many candidates find English Language section challenging to crack. We have a dedicated team of experts focusing greatly on English Language preparation. This makes us the most desirable IBPS SO classes in Pune.
- Word Formation
- Spotting Errors
- Phrases and idioms
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active/ Passive voice
Reading Comprehension (RC):
- Theme Detection
- Passage completion
- Topic rearrangement of passage
- Deriving Conclusion
D. Professional Knowledge syllabus for Specialist Officer Exam :
As a major provider of IBPS SO classes in Pune, we greatly focus on the specialist officer exam training as IBPS SO is all about selection of relevant candidates in their specialised areas of expertise.
IBPS IT officer syllabus for professional knowledge –
C Programming Basics, Windows OS and Programming, DBMS, MS Office, Data Communication & Networking , Network Security, Basic Programming concepts, Web Technologies, Software Engineering, Basics of hardware which includes Microprocessors, timers, ALU etc.
IBPS Law officer syllabus for professional Knowledge –
Law and Acts with direct and Indirect Implication on banking sector such as Contract Acts, Partnerships, Companies, RBI Constitution, Firm, Important laws and rulings related to negotiable instruments, RBI Acts, securities, Prevention of money laundering, Prevention of money laundering, Foreign Exchange, Limitation Act, Bankers Book Evidence Act, Offenses and Penalties, DRT Act, Consumer Protection Act, SARFAESI, Banking Ombudsman Scheme, Information Technology Act, RTI Act. The above sections need in depth study.
IBPS Marketing officer syllabus for professional Knowledge –
Concept, Nature, Scope and Importance of Marketing, Meaning, Functions and Importance of Marketing Management, Marketing Process & Marketing Planning, Marketing Segmentation, Marketing Research, Consumer/Buyer Behavior & Motivation, Branding, Packaging, Product Planning and Development, Labelling, Pricing Decision, Standardization & Grading, Sales Promotion & Personal Selling, Bank Marketing, Rural Marketing, Insurance Marketing, Social Responsibility & Marketing Ethics, International Marketing, Marketing of Services, Consumer Protection in India.
IBPS HR officer syllabus for professional Knowledge –
Principles of management, HR Planning, Leadership styles, Job analysis (Procedures, Methods and techniques), Recruitment and selection (Procedure, Process and barriers), Job design (Meaning and techniques), Interview (Types of tests, Types of interviews and limitations), Training and development (Types and methods), Placement (Induction, procedure and benefits), Performance appraisal (Process, uses and techniques), (Types, policies Job evaluation (Pre-requites, principles and process), transfer and demotions, Promotion, Compensation (Theories of wages, compensation administration and criteria to develop compensation plan), Industrial relations, Factories act, Industrial relations act, Motivation (Theories, Importance, Factors impacting), Gratuity act, Provident fund act.
IBPS Rajbhasha Adhikari officer syllabus for professional Knowledge –
History of Hindi language, Ancient Hindi Literature, Hindi Grammar, Stories of Indian Hindi Literature, Indian and Western Literature, Hindi Journalism, Development of Hindi Literature, Hindi Translation, Fame of Indian Writers and their works, Famous Hindi Awards, Indian Plays, Hindi Novels.
IBPS Agricultural Field Officer syllabus for professional Knowledge – Our IBPS SO classes in Pune provides comprehensive training for Agricultural Field Officer post which includes following areas.
- Agriculture current affairs
- Crop horticulture vegetables
- Spacing time of sowing seed rate
- Varieties important only
- Herbicides pesticides
- Important points regarding crops fruits vegetables
- Preservation of fruits and vegetables
- Types of cropping system
- Different Diseases
- Seed technology – Different government schemes
- Agriculture economics – Agriculture cost and schemes
- Different types of agricultural practices
- Soil resources
- Indian soil
- Types of facts ( like humans contents CN ratio etc)
- Green manures
- Animal husbandry and technology
- Different varieties of animals
- Agriculture small industries such as honey daily in the fisheries
- Different diseases and its causes
- Rural welfare activities in India
- Before independence
- After independence
- Different insurance schemes regarding agriculture
- Woman and child development schemes
So, if you are looking for IBPS SO classes in Pune, why wait? Get in touch with our experts today and get solutions of all your doubts and queries.
Get started today and take first towards your dream career with one of the best IBPS SO classes in Pune.
Get In Touch Now
Get enrolled for the best IBPS SO classes in Pune